Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"eternity - pbj/au" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: "eternity - pbj/au" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"eternity - pbj/au" 07-24-2009

"With a beginning in the past...brand new in the future..."

July 2009 contest submission. After the flash, time resets and we follow Claire and Charlie as they once again struggle to make the right choices.

Song: Eternity by Kelly Sweet
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:46 (58.3MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3hkzpg_r_U
http://www.mediafire.com/?gjjzjtntmcu
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat i'm not kidding, this is the best fanvid i have EVER seen! omg this was so well made nearly EVERY scene was AU and put together by yourself! the story was so sweet, cute and fitted pbj so well. kat you can really be proud of yourself! gold,4723957138 starts and a imaginary mel star for this! GREAT piece of work. STUNNING/amazing video! i cant even put it with words. really great!
                                 
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: eternity - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was an excellent piece of work right here
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww that was sweet Kat! I loved that scene when they first meet in the airport! It worked really well! But my favorite part had to be when she was dreaming about Charlie and then she told her mom she had to get some answers and that whole sequence where she tells Charlie about her dream was just amazing! Made me all chilly. Loved it!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat this is beyond amazing! Your Au scenes were awesome, and all the audio was perfect, this is such a believable vid. I have to say my favorite part was Claire remembering all their memories from the Island and then Charlie saying that he remembered too. I had such a huge smile on my face at that part! I also loved them going to see Claire's mom and their first meeting at the airport. I can't get over how awesome this vid is! I loved it!! Gold of course, and favorited on youtube!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great of course. my favorite part was near the end with the whole "i remember picnics...i remember peanut butter" etc. ahh i love it how great would it be if charlie and claire got another chance
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolutely amazing as always kat! I loved the storyline and how you pulled it all off it was all so beautiful! good luck in the contest, but ofcourse you don't need luck! you are just amazing
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel - aww, thanks for all the stars, especially the imaginary mel star! you're so sweet im so glad you liked it so much

jonny - thanks so much

nikki - thanks so much sweetie i liked the parts with Carole too; i wanted to include her somewhere in this

morgan - thank you sweetie! means a lot coming from another rabid PBJ-er thanks again *hugs*

FaradayLinus - thanks so much i think that's my fave part too i was really psyched to manip that bit

kimmy - aw, you're a sweetheart! thanks!

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: eternity - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Beautiful as usual Kat! Great storyline as always, your AU scenes are just flawless!! Great job my friend!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks stace! xxx

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, so many amazing pb&j au scenes <333 The one in the airport was amazing! And the voiceover manips = OMG They were flawless! The " I remember breakfast in bed, I remember peanutbutter". Ahhh, that was such a clever idea. Loved it
nomad
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:48 pm    Post subject: eternity - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was really beautiful and well made! Charlie and Claire's storyline is one of my biggest disappointments over the past few seasons, and this video gave me hope that there could possibly be some closure/a happy ending in the future for them. This was such a clever video idea and you pulled it off perfectly! Thank you so much!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: eternity - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww god I love this so much Kat!! That scene in the airport is too cute, I loved the little "me too" look aww hehe And how you had him go help when she found out about her mum. The part where she found out about the drug addiction was awesome too. But OMG the part with the remembering and Charlie's "it was imaginary peanut butter" I literally squeed it was so cute! LOVE it!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: eternity - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was THE BEST AU I have ever seen! Congrats! I loved the part where Claire was remembering them together and the airport scene was so smart!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: eternity - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat this was SO SO incredible!!! Your audio manips were seriously perfection. This made me so happy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: